Author Topic: I am new: Douwe Geluk a Tai Chi teacher from Holland  (Read 146 times)

Douwe Geluk

• Move like Water
    • View Profile
    • Tai Chi Apeldoorn 'Bron van Geluk'
I am new: Douwe Geluk a Tai Chi teacher from Holland
« on: October 17, 2018, 10:32:31 pm »
I am glad to be here  8)

My name is Douwe Geluk from Apeldoorn in the Netherlands (Europe). I like movies and also Martial Arts which i also practise. Ive practised How Chuen Monkey Kung Fu, Karate, Bujinkan, Tai Chi Chuan and Chi Kung and a few others.

Since 2010 i have my own Tai Ji Quan and Qi Qong school in the Netherlands called: Tai Chi Apeldoorn 'Bron van Geluk' Fu Yuan.

I also.love movies and salsa dancing.

Greetings Douwe Geluk
Douwe Geluk
Fu Yuan - Scource of Happiness

Blade~

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FilmWorkshop.net
Re: I am new: Douwe Geluk a Tai Chi teacher from Holland
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 05:31:30 pm »
Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining!

Sounds very exciting reading about your martial arts experiences and your school, sound like you have extensive knowledge and experiences in different styles. We hope you'll share your experiences and also you can learn more from talking with others. If you have a link to your schools website we hope you can post it here so people can read and learn more about it.

Again, thank you for joining and we hope you'll share your experience and the same time learn new things from others. Also if you have friends or know people who also in martial arts feel free to invite them to the forum and we can all share knowledge. And as always if you have questions or comments for us please feel free to ask or let us know!
Blade~
Admin