T e r m s o f U s e ( 3 )
Guidelines for Use of the ForumsYou are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted by you and any authorized user of your Account in the Forums, including the transmission, posting, or other provision of User Content. Listed below are some, though not all, violations that may result in Company terminating or suspending your access to a Forum. You agree not to do any of the following actions while using any Forum:
1. Harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another Forum participant, user, or other individual or entity;
2. Transmit any User Content in any Forum that Company considers to be disruptive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
3. Cause any chat room screen in any chat room to "scroll" faster than other users are able to type to it or any action of a similar disruptive effect;
4. Misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity, impersonate in any Forum any person or entity, including but not limited to, a Company official, chat or message board leader, guide or host, or make false or misleading statements;
5. Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in a Company chat room or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants;
6. Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation in the Forums;
7. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing any Forum;
8. Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right of any person or entity;
9. Infringe the intellectual property rights or similar rights, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks, of any person or entity;
10. Use the Site in any manner that could damage, impair, disable, overburden or harm the Site or circumvent the intended functionality of the Site;
11. Collect information identifying users of the Site by electronic or other means without authorization from the person(s) affected;
12. Upload, post, transmit, send, share, store, distribute or otherwise make available on the Site any private or sensitive information or content about any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers; and
13. Upload, post, transmit, send, share, store, distribute, or otherwise make available any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or other electronic or telecommunications equipment.
By posting or uploading Content to the Site, any Forum or submitting any other User Content to Company, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Company a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform, translate, sub-license, create derivative works from, exploit, distribute and otherwise use such materials or incorporate such User Content in or in connection with the Site or by or in any other media or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe in perpetuity. In addition, you represent and warrant that any and all User Content you upload, post, transmit, send, share, store, distribute, or otherwise make available on the Site complies with each of the foregoing Community Guidelines.
User DisputesYou are solely responsible for your interactions with other Site users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
PromotionsFrom time to time, the Site may offer sweepstakes, contests or other promotions that require you to send material or information about yourself. Please note that sweepstakes, contests or promotions offered via the Site may be, and often are, governed by a separate set of rules that, in addition to describing such sweepstakes, contest or promotion, may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions, terms and conditions governing the use of material you submit, and supplemental disclosures about how your personal information may be used. It is your responsibility to read such rules to determine whether or not you want to and are eligible to participate, register and/or enter. By entering any such sweepstakes, contest or other promotion, you agree to comply with abide by such rules and the decisions of the sponsor(s) identified therein, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
No Resale/ExploitationYou understand and agree that you may not reproduce, copy, resell, manipulate, or exploit any part of the Site for any commercial purpose.
Jurisdictional IssuesThe Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the United States. Company makes every effort but no representation that materials in the Site are always available for use in other locations. Software from this Site is further subject to United States export controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
TerminationYou understand and agree that Company may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your password, Account or use of any Forum, and discard and remove any User Content posted or submitted by you to any Forum, and/or prohibit you from accessing the Site, in whole or in part, for any reason or no reason at all, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice. You understand and agree that Company may take any one or more of these actions without prior notice to you. Should Company take any of these actions, it may, in its sole discretion, immediately deactivate and/or delete any or all information about and concerning your Account, including your Registration Information and submitted User Content. You understand and agree that Company shall not have any liability to you or any other person for any termination of your access to any Forum and/or the removal of information concerning your Account. Company will determine your compliance with this Agreement in its sole discretion and its decision shall be final and binding and not subject to challenge or appeal. Any violation of this Agreement may result in restrictions on your access to all or part of the Site and may be referred to law enforcement authorities. No changes to or waiver of any part of this Agreement shall be of any force or effect unless formally posted or made in writing and signed by a duly authorized officer of Company. Upon termination of your membership or access to the Site, or upon demand by Company, you must destroy all materials obtained from the Site and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof. You are advised that Company will aggressively enforce its rights to the fullest extent of the law.
DisclaimerThe Site may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for various other reasons. Company assumes no responsibility for any delays, interruptions, errors, defects, omissions, or deletions, related to the communications line failure, operation or transmission, or alteration of, or theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, user communications. Company is not responsible for any technical or non-technical malfunction or other problems of any hosting services, computer systems, servers or providers, telephone networks or telephone services, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or in connection with the Site, including injury or damage to a user’s or to any other person's computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Site.
THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, AND THE SOFTWARE, IF APPLICABLE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE AVAILABILITY OF OR THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, THE FORUMS OR THE SOFTWARE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE OR THE SOFTWARE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE, MATERIALS SOFTWARE OR SERVER DO NOT VIOLATE ANY PATENT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, THE FORUMS OR THE SOFTWARE, IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT COMPANY) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT FULLY APPLY TO YOU.
© 2017 FilmWorkshop.net | All rights reserved