News:

Remembering actor  Lee Hoi-Sang ...

Main Menu

Michael Mosley, well known TV host found dead

Started by FWN Adm, June 10, 2024, 09:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FWN Adm

We regret to hear and inform you that the well known TV presenter from UK, Michael Mosley (age 67) has been found dead on the Greek island of Symi. The exact cause of his death is not known yet but appears he collapsed at a site when he could not be found easily. The search for him has been going for days as he went missing after last seen on a beach.

"I don't know quite where to begin with this. It's devastating to have lost Michael, my wonderful, funny, kind and brilliant husband. We had an incredibly lucky life together," said his wife, Clare Bailey Mosley. "We loved each other very much and were so happy together. I am incredibly proud of our children, their resilience and support over the past days."

"My family and I have been hugely comforted by the outpouring of love from people from around the world. It's clear that Michael meant a huge amount to so many of you. We're taking comfort in the fact that he so very nearly made it. He did an incredible climb, took the wrong route and collapsed where he couldn't be easily seen by the extensive search team."

We send out condolences to the family and friends of Michael Mosley.